Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Piece Of Fame

We have landed a "piece of fame" in the December Jetstar magazine edition. If any of you subscribers happen to be on a Jetstar flight, please grab a copy and send it to me. The magazines will be carefully rewrapped and sent as Christmas presents to my non English-speaking overseas relatives! However, please refrain from taking the emergency landing sheet as they are integral to flight safety.

No hard feelings, but we wasted more than two weeks exchanging endless emails and hours talking over the phone for a piece that can be best described as light flight entertainment. I even had to provide photos! I was not allowed to see the article before it went to press. Apparently that is a standard rule in journalism, which is fine with me but if that's the case, I'm not doing any more interviews ever.

After all, those who care already know what needs to be known about rebelde. And for the rest, they will find out once they are ready to find out.

No comments: